Waihoihoi Lodge is for sale – $990,000 as a going concern.
Waihoihoi Lodge ran for 5 years as a country retreat especially for women travellers. More recently it has been run as Dragon Tree Lodge for gay men, who have decided against buying it, and will be ending their lease on 1 September 2010.
I am selling Real Estate and marketing it through the agency I work with – Bream Bay Realty. If you think you would like to live this lifestyle, and buy the Lodge, contact Rosemary by email or phone: 09 432 1234 at home 027 289 0383 09 on mobile 432 4000 at work.
View Waihoihoi Lodge listing and photos
on Trade Me reference BBY476
Fabulous purpose built B&B lodge with self contained cottage set in 1.5 acres of north facing organic gardens overlooking Bream Bay.
- The main house has 6 double rooms, 5 bathrooms/ensuites, separate office and laundry, media room, open plan lounge and dining, with large open fire for those winter days.
- Separate self contained open plan studio with sleeping for up to 4 above a double garage/workshop and carport. Would make an excellent managers or caretakers residence.
- Near the Lodge is a landscaped spa/outdoor living area with concrete designer lounge chairs overlooking the view.
- Large garden includes raised vegetable beds, subtropical orchard, and conventional orchard of established trees. The rest of the garden is laid out with native trees.
- For sale as a going concern set up as a B&B, or as a private residence, gst (if applicable) to be added to the sale price. It would be perfect for a retreat of some kind.
- Or it could be an amazing famiily home – turn one bedroom into a billiard room. Or it could be a shared house with several families.
- 2.5 acres of vacant land with mature native trees beside it is also for sale, and could be included in the price for those wanting more room to develop.