Waiheke is a pretty special place, but Briar has recently fallen in love with Croatia.
Briar just keeps going back and for the past few years has taken people with her this could be you in August this year (or next).
Join her for 10 days based in the ancient town of Rovinj in the Istrian Peninsula is a perfect way to explore the area.
Whether you are splashing your toes in the Adriatic, walking along cobbled streets and piazzas, or sipping champagne at the end of the day, this sounds like an amazing trip.
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes