Lyn and Chris run The Gables Country House accommodation, cooking school and catering in Akaroa, near Christchurch in New Zealand and in the NZ winter head to Italy and their home in Puglia, where they lead small groups of mostly NZ people in exploring the tastes and texture that is Italy – in Tuscany, Puglia, Sicily and Sardinia.
As experienced chefs, they offer a taste trip of some boutique parts of Italy that they know well, which are proving incredibly popular – their 2016 trips are mostly booked out already – but there is always 2017! See more
They are one of the fabulous tour companies run by women who are listed on Women Travel the World.
Rosemary Neave, owner of Women Travel the World suggests there are various ways to search for a tour on the site, and the advanced search function helps with this….
- Search by date – you have particular dates you are going to be away – then put them in and see from a range of 100s of women’s tours, which ones are when you want to go.
- Search by Place – is there somewhere on your bucket list? Search for the place and what tours are available
- Search by where the tour company is based – sometimes traveling with people like you – tours organised by people from the country you are from is what you want.
- Search for a retreat – if what you are needing is some reflective time out, there is a special search engine for this that lets you know what places and times there are retreat based tours.
- Need a Local Guide – search for a woman guide in Bulgaria, Paris or …..
- Looking for Accommodation? Search our unique directory of women owned accommodation around the world
Leave a Reply