Denise Carnihan is a Kiwi living on the Kapiti Coast, north of Wellington, whose heart has been touched by Africa. She has written a book on her Africa story called “I Share My Heart With Africa“.
As a result of the book, she then started her own tour business taking small group tours to Kenya, for interaction and a little bit of work at the school, and all the fabulous adventures Kenya has to offer.
Read more about Denise and her story here….
A few years ago Denise co-founded (with her husband) 2 primary schools in the slums of Kenya, both set up for needy families. Their energy is now focused on the most recent school, which has a little touch of NZ in it’s name – Tamariki Education Centre which is in an extremely impoverished community.
Her main focus is on introducing people to our school and providing LOW-COST, grass-roots, local life-changing adventures.
“My belief is that Africa should be affordable, it does not have to cost an arm and a leg to have the experience. “
Helping Hand Africa tour packages are all-inclusive, including international flights to and from New Zealand, accommodation, meals, transport, safaris, game drives, park fees, internal flights, etc…..
Helping Hand Africa have three amazing itineraries –
- A Taste of Africa – (which Denise personally hosts) Read more
- A Tribal Encounter – (which my very experienced & highly professional long time friend and safari guide Johnson Munyiri hosts) Read more
- Gorillas ‘n Game Drives – (which Johnson also hosts) Read more
Helping Hand Africa are the latest listing on Women Travel the World
– a website specialising on women owned and run tours and accommodation around the World.
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes