Denise Carnihan is a Kiwi living on the Kapiti Coast, north of Wellington, whose heart has been touched by Africa. She has written a book on her Africa story called “I Share My Heart With Africa“.
As a result of the book, she then started her own tour business taking small group tours to Kenya, for interaction and a little bit of work at the school, and all the fabulous adventures Kenya has to offer.
Read more about Denise and her story here….
A few years ago Denise co-founded (with her husband) 2 primary schools in the slums of Kenya, both set up for needy families. Their energy is now focused on the most recent school, which has a little touch of NZ in it’s name – Tamariki Education Centre which is in an extremely impoverished community.
Her main focus is on introducing people to our school and providing LOW-COST, grass-roots, local life-changing adventures.
“My belief is that Africa should be affordable, it does not have to cost an arm and a leg to have the experience. “
Helping Hand Africa tour packages are all-inclusive, including international flights to and from New Zealand, accommodation, meals, transport, safaris, game drives, park fees, internal flights, etc…..
Follow the project on Facebook.
Helping Hand Africa have three amazing itineraries –
- A Taste of Africa – (which Denise personally hosts) Read more
- A Tribal Encounter – (which my very experienced & highly professional long time friend and safari guide Johnson Munyiri hosts) Read more
- Gorillas ‘n Game Drives – (which Johnson also hosts) Read more
Helping Hand Africa are the latest listing on Women Travel the World
– a website specialising on women owned and run tours and accommodation around the World.
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes
Leave a Reply