- These days because of the lack of Ozone layer around New Zealand and Australia, the sun is vicious and we are advised to not spend so long in it, or to cover up when we are in the sun.
- I have a middle aged body which is now nicely rounded and takes some containing. It is no longer flauntable ? is that a word? It is now!
- I like to paddle a kayak and snorkel – both of these activities involve spending some time exposed to the sun, and therefore the need to cover up.
- I don’t like the ‘High Cut’ look that seems often the only choice with swimwear
- I prefer a two piece – more convenient for rest stops, but often the only choice is skimpy
Covertogs is a small New Zealand company and I had seen their adverts with photos of their product, and I thought – that is for me!! I asked if I could try a pair, and the lovely women have sent me some to try.
Cynthia got to try them out in our recent trip to Norfolk Island. They looked great on, and covered up well for some impromptu snorkelling. They have some fantastic styles which are mix and match – you can choose how long you want the legs or sleeves. If you have leggings, you can just buy the top which retails for $NZ149.95
Covertogs are a two piece Tankini Swimwear for women who want a bit more cover.