Natasha Sinclair lives in Wanaka in the South Island of NZ, she has just had a baby, but that has not stopped her travelling and helping others to travel. On Women Travel Blog she writes about this – read it here.
Her company Indafrica unites her twin passions for Africa and India, and she has recently started organising trips for cyclists in India, offering to combine gentle cycling with exploring an exotic environment.
Offering carefully crafted itineraries that immerse travellers in the culture, colour and scenic beauty of rural India whilst not omitting the ‘must see’ sights as they cycle India.
Travellers can now be assured of an authentic cycling holiday that is safe and comfortable and even more importantly achievable for most people with an average to good level of fitness. Read more here
Three cycling trips are currently offered:
- Rajasthan Cycling the Land of Maharajas – 12 days
- Cycle the Konkan Coast for Mumbai to Goa – 9 days
- South India Cycle Tour – Bangalore to Cochin – 12 days
Remember: Indafrica run a range of other tours in India and Africa
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes